Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Thing

I have spent most of the last few weeks revamping and installing new software and modifications on the Put My Finger web directory. The directory itself has been on the go for over 5 years now and has been a success in its own right. It was time to move forward and change the targeting from a worldwide concept, towards a highly focused UK and Irish directory.
We offer 3 types of listing.
  • Free Link with reciprocal linkback from any page on your website.
  • Regular Link, which costs just £1 to eliminate the spammers
  • Featured Link, appears top of listings with webshot £4.95 per month
Please add your link and give me some feedback. Should you run into any problems/glitches drop me a line
Add you site here Put My Finger UK and Ireland Directory

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
How can you "claim" and update an existing listing?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks

In terms of feedback

Being able to claim a listing would be handy :)

Though depending on what you're using on the backend that might not be that easy - I *think* PhpLD has a plugin for that, though I could be wrong

I'd also dump the phpLD copyright notice - I think you can pay to get it removed

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect - thanks!

The only downside I've found with PhpLD is that it seems to be a popular target with spammers - but if you're making people pay for submissions that will cut down on the amount of junk being submitted

Wild Thing

Thats the idea of the £1 submission plus I think the copyright link is a reference source for spammers. Is the google map correct? I have had some strange results with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.