Review Request For A Party Limo Site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicagorox

Chicago Limo - Elite Chicago Limousine Service Chicago Loves!

The link is above and the site is about limousine and party bus service in Chicago. The main goal of the website is to engage potential customers with high quality pictures of real vehicles and to get them to call or request a quote as quickly as possible. The site features a lot of pictures of custom-built limousines and party buses which should be fun for you guys to check out (some of them are pretty amazing!).

In terms of a review, I am looking for ideas and criticism regarding the functionality of the website, the layout, color scheme, and how well does the website sell "limo service" and accomplish the goal of having people request a quote via the phone or an email. There is also a built-in homepage for party buses if you click on the Vehicles tab, which focuses on the Chicago party bus niche. If you could also comment on that, it would be great!

Thanks in advance for all your comments!

maz007

The site looks great. However if you mention price along with the limo's. It would be very beneficial for customers to have an idea about price and it will generate some very potential customers. The layout, colors and design is really cool and attractive. When I opened this site, I really liked it and I would have called you if I will be looking for limo's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.