review weed seeds cannabis seeds ireland website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2k11

lol i hope not ive been paying tax and vat on these

no there not illegal in ireland they have been selling em here for over 100 years as they use roasted seeds to feed pigeons feed

berniesplace

He's a scammer - beware!

This guy is apparently a scammer - will steal your $ and wipe out your order from his web site.

DO NOT ORDER FROM WEEDSEEDS.IE!!!

It is a SCAM!!!

I hope the administrators see this and/or check out his contact info as I wonder how many people he's ripped-off since January, and notify the authorities.

There are much better sites to order such things from - NEVER take someone's forum post as legit regarding this subject, scammers are everywhere. This guy is a pure thief.

I'll delete this if someone or himself perks up and can prove otherwise certainly.

samjk

you are a dirty scammer. i hope everybody knows this. i ordered from you and have not recieved a thing. you better pray i never find out who u ar

samjk

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM WEEDSEEDS.IE THIS IS A SCAM. they stole my money erased my order and i have received nothing am get no reply to emails

bob.paulsen

dave brown

yep, scam site, run by dave/ben brown from cavan. you can contact his brother john, who also runs a scam site: hemp-outlet.com. for his address and phone, consider checking: Whois Query - DNSQuery Ask about their other brother dan.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Since most of the comments on this thread have nothing to do with providing a site review I'm locking the thread effective immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.