Search Marketing World 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfly

Yup. I'm speaking at it this year. Its not really for advanced or even intermediate level online users.

If you have a website and know how to sign up for this forum, the content probably wont be for you.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Are you going yourself?

At the moment i'm not planning on it ... will see how scared I am meeting everyone this weekend before I sign up for anything else :) I probably should start attending more events though ... who knows a change of location might be in order.

For anyone signing up there is a 50 quid saving doing it before the 8th ... according to the website.

Edit: my understanding of it is there is some grey area on the 8'th .. its the actual day .. so is it before or is it after ... hmmm... technically signing up that say should break the system :D

Forbairt

I was at it last year and it seemed to be aimed at people who still don't know what is the internets.

Will it fit on a floppy disk ? :)

but yeah ... I wonder if I'd be better spending the day / 2 days reading up ... at the moment I know a fair bit about what I have to do but its not put into practise for various reasons ...

going to be launching a big project in SEO shortly ... based on how it goes ... I'll know how much work I have to do ... I'd happily pass the clients on to the right people as well if they were willing to pay ... unfortunately ... I come up against a lot of ... make me number 1 ,,, I'll give you 10 quid :D

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The thing about any decent industry event is the people you meet - not the event itself IMHO

Forbairt

The thing about any decent industry event is the people you meet - not the event itself IMHO

Hence the ... I'll see how the meet up goes Saturday ...

Business is about who you know ... not what you know unfortunately a lot of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.