Status
Not open for further replies.

dede_dublin

Hi All,

I read it on the Irish independent yesterday that SEO conference will take place in Dublin.

It didn't say where and what time, if you know or hear anything more about it pass it on please.

TheMenace

My ticket cost me €417 including VAT as I booked before the 21st January. Plus work are paying for it, so that's a nice bonus :D Personally, I don't think I could afford it for what it would give if I were freelancing but I'm hoping that I am enlightened.

Redfly

My ticket cost me €417 including VAT as I booked before the 21st January. Plus work are paying for it, so that's a nice bonus :D Personally, I don't think I could afford it for what it would give if I were freelancing but I'm hoping that I am enlightened.

Great! Another head going!
That's 3 from this board now.

I think the price, although a little steep, I think getting my questions about quality score from both Google AND Yahoo answered will make it worth while. (I know Yahoo QS has not hit the Irish yet).

Gavin

I wont be in the country but just in case my plans fall through I have cash aside to pay at the door.

MickyWall

I'll be making the trip down from Belfast that morning somehow... really looking forward to it and even though I'll have to shell out about £250 odd I think it'll be more than worth it or atleast I hope.

Only poor point is not being able to attend all the talks at the same time.
Are the talks recorded?

Gavin

I'll be making the trip down from Belfast that morning somehow...

Not sure if you drive but I would highly advise to get the bus down. The service from Belfast - Dublin is pretty good plus the red line for the luas is right outside the bus station.

MickyWall

I haven't really thought about how to get there, I just assumed I would drive but I'll check out the bus options, thanks.

RedCardinal

I finally went and paid my cheque yesterday. So how many people are going from here? We should really meet up.

And is ANYONE going to SES next week? I'm beginning to feel lonely :(

Redfly

I finally went and paid my cheque yesterday. So how many people are going from here? We should really meet up.

And is ANYONE going to SES next week? I'm beginning to feel lonely :(

I want more than anything to go to SES on Tuesday, but as I mentioned, Valentines Day is more important to my missus than Christmas and her Birthday combined. Damn search geeks and their complete disregard for religious festivals. ;) I heard there are a lot less sponsored parties this year though. Theres a detailed arty list on SEW(atch) forums.

Richard, I believe there is now 4 from this forum going to SMW07. Myself, yourself, The Menace and MickeyWall. Unfortunately it's only a one day event so I doubt there will be a Google sponsored session in the Westbury.

RedCardinal

Valentines Day is more important to my missus than Christmas and her Birthday combined.

Just tell her the diamond ring got held up and you have to go and collect it in Antwerp. But the flights are full and you have to go through London. I absolutely guarantee that will work (until you get back that is).

Redfly

Just tell her the diamond ring got held up and you have to go and collect it in Antwerp. But the flights are full and you have to go through London. I absolutely guarantee that will work (until you get back that is).

HAHAHAHA, I'm in Dublin now. I fly back to Germany on Tuesday. SO that's not an option.

You'll have a ball! I am so jealous!

Redfly

I am. There is a list of companies sending "Delegates" on the site.

I think maybe Ken and Gavin are going too.

Redfly

Im trying to sort out a meet-up for the event link for more details

http://www.jason-roe.com/blog/search-marketing-world-meet-up/

Seeing this is the first event of its kind in Ireland, I don't think may people will know each other there. We should probably get acquainted there at some stage before the opening address.

Then a few stouts afterward?

I'm not to familiar with that part of the city, does anyone know of a nice bar close by?

We'll probably be exhausted after the day.

glengara

I'll be dropping in, not quite my scene as such, but "the future of search" at 11.30 and "search engine friendly development" at 2.30 may be worthwhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.