SEO World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddoran

Pretty impressive website for it anyway, better presented than GS etc.
Do you have to start a new website for it or what, is there an entrance fee?

Gavin

As for as I know there is no fee. It needs to be a new site and the domain needs to be registered on the same day of the contest launch or after.

Looks better than the previous contests I have seen.

Gavin

Funny movie - I wonder could that be vi**st**a*de*vin*e?

I'm sure he'll be in it....

hahaha I must check V7N and see if he entering, actually is he banned over there?

The company doing it is Eastpoint Media in Stockholm. Markus on V7N works for them and announced it.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Is this one of those competitions where you have to get a good ranking on a really silly phrase?

Redfly

Is this one of those competitions where you have to get a good ranking on a really silly phrase?

More than likely, yup. It wouldn't be fair if it existed already.
Every time one of these comes about, the DMOZ forums are buzzing with warnings. EVERY possible category gets submissions.

I've never entered one before, but it would be great if the Irish got together and won a "world SEO competition" :)

Although, I do feel my time would be better spent elsewhere.

louie

You must have nothing else to do then getting into one of those competitions. It requires a lot of time and brain which probably most of us doesn't have (time guys).
I am reading at the moment 2 books about SEO and I am already tired before starting any work (follow up).

Gavin

Yeah same concept but I wonder if they will be doing something better.

For the most part its getting as many backlinks as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.