Advert test

bejo

Hi all, My first post so hello! I have one or two websites that I use to advertise or promote my own business. One is natureschool.ie which gives information on courses in outdoors. These range in prices from 10 euros to a few hundred euros. I would like to offer a facility where people can book online. I use wordpress so I am wondering if th wp-ecommerce plugin is my best bet. I have a business bank A/C with Bank of Ireland and visa debit?
Thanks in advance

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a merchant account already?

If you're going to accept credit card payments you'd need to talk to the likes of Realex

As for the shopping cart itself - do you need to collect more information than you would when selling a physical product?

Would one of the existing event booking solutions be viable?

Beno27

I've always used shopperpress for things like this, it's a great Wordpress plugin but costs a bit. Once you've bought it though you can use it as much as you like.

WordPress is the best CMS of its kind to design a successful eCommerce site. You can get SSL certificate to ensure the guarantee of your online business deal. PayPal could be your best choice in taking the right decision.