Simple PHP Breadcrumb Script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtermilkJack

I'm starting to build a basic php site for practice and was wondering if anyone could point to a simple php breadcrumb script?

I've googled for one but there seems to be loads. Tried one or two and they didn't work. Just thought someone might have a favourite they could throw my way :)

louie

I've always created my own if i nedded one.
Tried in the past few scripts but never worked right and there was always a problem somehow or wasn't just the right one for that particular project I was working on.

ButtermilkJack

breadcrumb... ???
Home > Level 1 > Level 2 > Current Page

Some call it 'backlinks' I think?

I've always created my own if i nedded one.
Tried in the past few scripts but never worked right and there was always a problem somehow or wasn't just the right one for that particular project I was working on.
That's what I'm finding. Only trouble is I haven't the skills needed to write my own.

No worries, I'll keep searching. It's not vital anyway, I just wanted to throw in as much php as I could to this 'test' site I'm doing.

louie

if the content is from database you just have to make few calls based on the id passed using querystring.

one page called breadcrumbs.php, few functions and voila, done and dusted, and if used properly you can also use that to setup the <title> and meta tags as well, this way every page might be different from the search engines point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.