Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen186

I do my SEO work manually , its been a long time that i have been hearing about automated submission software for adding links to the directories, just wanted to know if it really works as it would save a lot of time. And if yes which is the best one available out there.

indy0077

Ibp

I do my SEO work manually , its been a long time that i have been hearing about automated submission software for adding links to the directories, just wanted to know if it really works as it would save a lot of time. And if yes which is the best one available out there.

Yes, a good software works, a bad software can kills your site.

A very good one is the IBP (Internet business Promoter)

Bye

RedEvo

I suppose the question is, could a piece of automated software create the kind of links that will have a lasting impact on a website.

d

link8r

I can't think of a better way. I can think of faster ways - like content spinning (way better than directories) but I would expect to have change domains every 6 months and start again.

Niche

There are a lot of SEO software out there but the best method is still manual submission and link building

Problem with some of these submission software is they can raise a flag and get you banned

Chris Clavel

SEO Samba and SEOTOASTER

you have the SEO Samba and SEOTOASTER solutions that bring predictability to your SEO efforts. SEO Samba is a content driven scalable search management platform that provides a framework for SEO best practices execution. Worth it. Great and long lasting results. Lots of features are automated, like the deeplinking (really cool that feature)

oliflorence

Search engines are looking for quality links to your site, using software means getting quantities of links which any one else using this software can get, hence it probably means than 1000's of site have that link.
Not convinced that any software even good can help your SEO these days, you may be getting links but are they worth anything?

Chris Clavel

Hu Hu OliFlorence. With SEOTOASTER no links, no backlinks at all. You want some ? You insert them yourself. You don't want any ? Great, we don't provide any.
You are sure to master your SEO and site from down under. 100 % white hat. Because you are right, you don't know where the backlinks come from.

What I was talking about is "automated deeplinks", intra-textual links. When you mention let's say "SEO Software" somewhere in your content, it will automatically create a link towards that page if it exists.
It is of great value both for time saving and SEO.

djmetric

Personally I wouldn't use any of them. It's not that I am particularly against automating tasks that are mundane in nature, just that they're really isn't that many directories worth posting to. Outside of maybe a few top notch ones like botw, yahoo dir, etc I would only look for ones relevant to the niche I was in and those are usually only a handful at most so it isn't something that would require a software to speed up. I prefer submitting my articles manually.
blacklist monitor

Care to share your article submission list?

brianbaru

I've played around with quite a few packages and for me, far and away the best is Senuke. Word of warning though. It's EXTREMELY powerful and you should know what you are doing before you use it. I would never use it to build links to my main site, only to promote quality tier 1 content. I've used it this way for over a year and have had very good results. I repeat the warning though, use it wisely or the footprint created will get your site completely hammered by Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.