Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I came across this lot ages ago, but I'd almost forgotten about them.

They do a really zany collection of tshirts to suit the most perverse tastes

SlitheryImp

blacknight said:
I came across this lot ages ago, but I'd almost forgotten about them.

They do a really zany collection of tshirts to suit the most perverse tastes
Thanks for the tip, I signed up for the new Movie Review Pages on Startpage Ireland, they seem to fit in with the reviewers style :)

CGorman

Just signed up with Allposters.com yesterday. Too early to say anything much except that its very easy to use and install code.

They pay 25% commission and this can rise to as much as 30% if you sell enough stuff.

I'm only testing the water with it at the moment on one website - but in the first 12 hours, with it on just one page, I know 6 people clicked through (no sales yet though); this is very impressive given adsense normally only gets 1-3 clicks per day from this page! I've justed rolled it out to all 400 pages on that particular site (its a fairly low traffic site though, 70 unique a day...) Will give feedback as soon as I can realisticly (a week maybe).

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Their integration options are pretty good :)

I've registered a couple of domains over the last couple of months that might be able to leverage them a bit more ......

CGorman

Theres a huge choice of banner display options and the rotating product stores are very flexible.

My one major dislike so far is the speed of statistics (seem to trail by 24hr). However then again i'm spolit with Adesense (1-2hr)!

Status
Not open for further replies.