Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHiddenTech

TheHiddenTech is trying to do the impossible in competing in the Technology and Gaming news and review website market. We are determined and confident that with our clean crisp design and interesting relevant news that we can draw in a good audience.

Please Tell us what you think of our site!

K

Kieran

It's a Wordpress theme using existing content (from what I can see) the web. So aggregating (big word for Sunday but live on the edge).

Not sure what you need us to say?

TheHiddenTech

Sorry we do not use existing content from the web. Like most news outlets we get the information and write our own piece on the information as well as occasionally doing reviews and articles on general technology and gaming. As for Wordpress, why would I not use anything else? It is clear, crisp and easy to manage.

It's a Wordpress theme using existing content (from what I can see) the web. So aggregating (big word for Sunday but live on the edge).

Not sure what you need us to say?

K

Kieran

If it wastn for Worrdpress I would be out of business. My comment is whether you want us to critique the design (which there isn't any) or the website concept.

I use Wordpress 25 hours per day so no problem with themes being used - in fact I would say that I use off the shelf themes wqith 40% of my customers (they know this as well).

Its just that your post wasnt clear what you were looking for in terms of feedback.

Also when I googled some of the content on some of your articles it was in multiple other locations. Creating unique material on the topics is what would make it stand out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.