Status
Not open for further replies.

rooneyb78

I am very new to SEO but have been trying to learn by reading ebooks etc..., however what I would really like is to do a course here in Dublin?!
Can anyone recommend any good part-time/post-graduate courses or even 1-2 day courses? Thanks!:)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The IIA have run a few seminars in the past and I think Damien is running something with the software association next week (?)

louie

You've red the eBooks, you more-or-less know what needs to be done so now is down to making mistakes and learn from it.

Get down to practise and soon you'll thank me for it.

rooneyb78

Thanks guys, spoke with the IIA and they have no courses until Q4 and seem to be 1 or 2 day gigs. For online marketing as a whole, are there superior courses out there that can be done part-time or over a few days? thanks again

I checked Damian Mullley link out and will see what he has going on!

Thanks again

Cormac

There are few Google Webinars coming up shortly but judging by the fact that I can't find the registration page it probably means the webinar is full up.

caminowebmaster

Build websites and get them to rank - read loads of stuff here and on seo blogs - and don't believe everything you read.

Build great content and get good links and you are there really, the rest will fall into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.