VoipSupply.ie - IP Phones, IP PBX, Analog Adapters, VoIP equipment store

Status
Not open for further replies.

joepc

Hi,

I have just launched VoipSupply.ie - IP Phones, IP PBX, Analog Adapters, VoIP equipment store, a new VOIP Products website for the irish market. I've tried to make the site as easy as possible for people to purchase VOIP equipment.

The site's blog contains information, reviews, news and tutorials.

I'd appreciate any feedback or comments.

Many thanks,
Joe Kane
Joseph.Kane@VoipSupply.ie

n3tFl0w

Not bad at all. The site has a very Microsoft look about it that I like.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I think legally if you're an irish business with a .ie domain you're required to have your business / company number displayed ?

Gavin

Contact details on site at Contact Us

I'd make the telephone number more visible on every page. Maybe place it in the top right of the header? You might also want to put the full company contact details in the footer under the credit card logos.

Do you guys just trade in the new phone market?

companyhotseat

VOIP site

Hi,

To be perfectly honest with you I like your site and I have tried hard to find something I dont like but there is not really anything to complain about!

The only thing I dont like is the Brands Tag Cloud that you have on the right, people might get confused. Maybe some animated giffs of your current offers or discounts might grab some attention or some roll over images!

Apart from that the site is really good.

James

joepc

Hi Gavin, Thanks for the feedback - I will add the details to the footer - we also have Live Chat that is active between 9am to 5pm including most evenings. TBH we find the online chats much faster for answering questions, making recommendations, links, descriptions etc...

We trade in the New VOIP/SIP phone market - All our phones are SIP compliant which means
The home user can purchase any phone from VoipSupply.ie and setup with a VOIP provider such as Blueface.ie or Freespeech.ie. We will be shortly adding a Knowledge base showing how to setup most of our IP phones with a VOIP Provider.
For businesses we can offer substantial discounts for larger quantities (10+)
The good thing is nearly all new phone systems sold today support or with expansion can support SIP as standard and will work perfectly with our phones – I will have a detailed interpolability post on the blog next week covering this topic.
We will have a 50+ B stock items for sale in the coming weeks but we tend to focus on new items.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi James, Thanks for the feedback - I agree with you on the Brand Cloud - I'll get that changed tomorrow.

link8r

I think legally if you're an irish business with a .ie domain you're required to have your business / company number displayed ?

The full company name, place of registration, registration number and registered address, if it is a limited liability company it must state this too.

European Directive 2003/58/EC

learnpipe

Hi,

Site looks great. I could really have used this a few months ago when we shifted to VOIP. Good to see that you have tied up with Blueface. I didn't see it in your press piece but your should try to convince them to let your bolster their phone options. From memory, their range is limited.

Good luck. John

Status
Not open for further replies.