Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbehan

Hi,

I came across www.matrixinternet.ie just now and noticed their lovely use of keywords at the bottom of the page. Google bans for this, right? I didn't know anyone still tried this any more! I hope they don't do the same on their clients websites or I might have to start targeting their clients, hee hee!! :D

Oh, but I do love the interactive map:
http://www.matrixinternet.ie/interactivemap.htm

Too bad the dart isn't that frequent! :D :D :D

Dave

davidbehan

Hahaha, we're really showing our age now! I loved how long it took to load the game. :)

/me runs off to find a C64 on ebay.
That's for sure. I think I still have mine at home with all the games somewhere!

You also had to leave the room cause if you even walked around the room or made noise, the load would crash!!! :D

I love the way we go off into little tangents!

ph3n0m

Ahhh, but its not the same!

If only I had that loading screen in my.... experimental days.

actually it is - doesnt matter how fast your pc is - the because its emulating the c64 - the loading times are just as bad - including multi colored flash screens :)

TheMenace

Another company guilty of this are Continuum. It's hilarious really. These agencies have the likes of Ryanair, Nissan and JCDecaux on the books. The industry in this country is all but dead, let's face it.

Redfly

Another company guilty of this are Continuum. It's hilarious really. These agencies have the likes of Ryanair, Nissan and JCDecaux on the books. The industry in this country is all but dead, let's face it.

Yup, I agree. And that's why I'm all but out. Hilarious, sorry, I don't agree there. Sad more like it.

RedCardinal

At least they were not as blatant as web design Ireland

:)
Well at least they wont run into any difficulty with hidden text.

But after looking at the blatant hidden text on Matrix I couldn't help but report it in my sitemaps console. Might get lucky and have it flagged for a re-crawl. Not holding my breath...

Please keep the thread rolling - looks like good blog material :)

TheMenace

The mission of Matrix Internet Solutions is to help clients achieve their business objectives using the power of the internet.
:eek:

This is it really. Firstaff, O'Farrell Cleere, JCDecaux, Lansdowne Partnership, etc.

When clients are so uneducated that they'll actually hand over money to the likes of Matrix Internet, then what's the point in even trying?

Status
Not open for further replies.