Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Okay. As you're all very shy :D

I'm the site's webmaster and general dogsbody

CGorman

Hey Michele, i'm Ciaran, a neebie webmaster from the midlands - my main project so far is Swim-Sites.com

I occassionally read your blog when James fails to post anything to read and found this forum from this post.

Anyways, best of luck with this place,
Ciaran

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Ciaran

Welcome !!

So you only read my blog when you can't find anything better? :D

I suppose I should be offended :cool:

splashIT.net

Hi all,

Paul Grogan here (aka splashIT.net) I have been a website designer since i started in 2003 throught the transition year mini company scheme in school. I am now 18 and in 6th year and my company has gone from strenght to strenght most notably this year with the arrival of a new blacknight reseller server, and the launch of 3 new companies and the opening of a parent company for them. SplashIT.net is the parent company for my 4 companies which are:

PG Computer Systems
PG WebDesign
PG Graphics
PG Hosting

For more information please check out my new website: www.splashit.net

Regards

PG

CGorman

Hey Paul, i'mjust turned 17 and 6months in to my business. It's more of a learning experience so far rather than a fully commercial one - but that'll change.

grandad

Hi All,

Another migrant from Boards.ie.....

I see quite a few familiar names?!

I'm a part time web developer. The rest of the time I sleep.........zzzzzz

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see some new faces :)

If there's anything in particular you would like to see here please let me know via the "feedback" thread

fieldcorbett

Hello

Hi

I'm Des Field Corbett, a shiny new BlackNight reseller. Just started GC Consulting with a friend, we provide website design with a focus on accessibility and simplicity.

I'm hoping to have a couple of sites available for you guys to poke holes later on and I'd like to use this forum to ask the dumb questions I wouldn't ask in person :)

thanks
des

louie

fieldcorbett said:
Hi

I'm Des Field Corbett, a shiny new BlackNight reseller. Just started GC Consulting with a friend, we provide website design with a focus on accessibility and simplicity.

I'm hoping to have a couple of sites available for you guys to poke holes later on and I'd like to use this forum to ask the dumb questions I wouldn't ask in person :)

thanks
des

welcome to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.