Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagged

Hi all
My name is Peter and I opened online shop. Now I would like to know more how to promote it. I think this forum will be useful for tips and advice.

silverbling

Hello

Okay. As you're all very shy :D

I'm the site's webmaster and general dogsbody

Hi

I am a 47 year old mother of young children who lost my job, as I could email and pay my bills online I decided I could build a website and I have (it only took 3 attempts)

I have also lost any shred of sanity, social life and the art of conversation but I do have a fabulous 3000 page jewellery site

I am not sure if I am allowed to put the link up yet, I will see if this post is allowed through.

I am looking for tips and help on how to get the site known in Ireland and Europe as I have an Irish budget to spend...zero

Silverbling.ie - Ireland Sterling Silver Jewellery

Burhan Sönmez

Hello,

My name is Burhan and I am from Turkey. I am 31 years old and I am owner of footballmatchpreviews.com. I dunno if you accept foreigners this forums. I hope I am not doing something wrong. hehe. Thank you for spending your time to read this. :)

Opticalrooms

Hi Everyone, we are a new online optical company with a strong interest in new media and serving our clients, as much as we can, online. So far (11 months) we have found people very interested in our new twist on an old well established industry. We have a simple business model, we have a clinic in a GP's surgery, eliminating all the cost of a stop and pass these savings onto our customers. We retail as much as possible online, contact lenses being the most established market. We have found the online forum a great place for feedback and getting quickly to what people are actually search for. Opticalrooms.

murrc2

Hi everyone,

My name is Craig Murray. Internet Marketer, Web Designer and SEO Expert from Ireland. i am also creator of the SEO plugin and tool for wordpress called Content Vortex.

I have worked and made my living online for the past 7 years from the young age of 14. I own 2000 domains and do a lot of marketing and branding for my clients in the USA. If you wish to know anymore about me , just ask, or visit | Craig Murray ( Currently under construction )

Peter-Mc-C

Hi all, My name is Peter, and I'm working mostly in WordPress these days.
Over the next 4 - 6 months my primary task is to manage and redesign elements of our companies website.
I'm hoping to get feedback and input from the community here in relation to that website. Not sure if I should link to our site here, but you can see the URL in my profile...

I'm also looking forward to contributing feedback to other webmasters, and hopefully providing some useful insights to your projects.

cocopoppyhead

Hello folks,

Enterprise SEO here, formerly of Ticketfriend and Full Tilt Poker (pocketkings).
I've been a reader here for sometime, I took my time registering, i know!

Anyway, i hope to get to know some of you and contribute to the forums over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.