Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Apart from work-related stuff.. I'm currently reading yet another Clive Cussler novel as well as Heat by Bill Buford

louie

I haven't touch one of those books in years.
All I do now is studying web development (php, ajax, etc).

I do miss it cause I use to read a lot, but life got more complicated and have no time.

Gavin

Louie I’m the same, I haven’t lifted a book up in years. I always wonder people find the time to lift a book, I guess my life is really unbalanced :eek:

I think the last book I read (non-work related) was The Bachman Books by Stephen King, amazing stories.

bizhat

I have not read non work related work for last several years, books i read IT Magazines and computer related books. Do not fine time for other stuffs.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I always make a point of having at least one book on the go. My biggest problem is that I run out of reading material every few weeks and the bookshops here in Carlow aren't exactly amazing when it comes to choice :mad:

ph3n0m

at the moment

The Once and Future King
Chopper 6
Thud
Some Judge Dredd graphic novel
and if I am feeling kinky probably some Ann Rule stuff

Packet

Just started The Art of War Sun Tzu (foreword by James Clavell), that reminds me i need to fit book shelfs!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I just bought a new bookcase today.. Hopefully it will be delivered in a couple of days..
Now I just have to find a good spot to put it ....

dave

Just finished The System of the World by Neal Stephenson
Just started Six Easy Pieces by Richard P Feynman

louie

Professional Ajax and Professional Javascript for Web Developers by some nice fellas, if it counts. Lol :)

grandad

Currently reading all the Wife's books as I'm too lazy to go to the library. Quite good; some of 'em.

Did anyone ever read "Inside Intel" by Tim Jackson? Now there's a scary book :eek:

Packet

Currently reading all the Wife's books as I'm too lazy to go to the library. Quite good; some of 'em.

Did anyone ever read "Inside Intel" by Tim Jackson? Now there's a scary book :eek:

No but from what I have read on amazon I am going to get a copy. I am actually reading the Forbes Greatest Business Stories of all time, which contains a chapter on Intel's Microprocessor and the Computer Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.