Status
Not open for further replies.

neweb

Play Xbox with 2 of my kids.

Call of Duty 4 and 5
They kick my arse in both but we have great crack most evening.

Other then that hurling and GAA training with the two eldest. They train and I chase the little 5 year old around the pitch :)

murrc2

Definatly has to be kicking of the shoes, lying up on the coach and watching a good movie. But thats not very often im online most of the day every day :D

CaliMcGinley

If can find time go surfing, paddle out past the waves and just sit on board watching everything go by.

or

Take car out around lough gill, finding the grove where you can glide thru bends and nice speed without driving needing to brake hard or down gear.

saviourdlima

Do something different, like rearrange a room or your office, or hang out with an old friend. Or just talk to someone about how you feel and why you feel that way. Anything to break the mold will change your perspective and leave you feeling refreshed.

flower

Could you agree with me?

I think no matter what kind of method to achieve the relex goal, we feel very happy, I like walking relatively.This can be close to nature

I4Visual

There are a few things I do to relax, but mainly I would say;
Watch a movie or listen to music.
other then that there's drawing and talking to the gf

Trevor

Hey to All,
I am new bie her, to relax, I played games, recently i found something, which is very awesome... You cannot get rich but can make some good money yes. The programs you mentioned are on the cherry master machines only. There is many cherry master you cannot beat my cd tells you which are beatable.. There are thousands of different kinds of machines out there of which 90% are unbeatable. My cd shows most that can be beat. I usually say i found flaws in the beatable ones by testing actually not a trick. Most refer to the machines that are beatable have a certain cheat or method. I have a 100% feedback rating on eBay selling my cd roms for years and have been listed on the oldest gamblers book store in Vegas for quite some time. The price is $25.00 much cheaper than the hundreds others charge. Besides Cheat The Cherry Master!!!! (cd rom) you can get it downloaded instantly to your computer.

firesky

I like to relax in the evening by drinking a cold beer or glass of wine in front of the tv (if something engaging on the tv ie history channel, national geographic, if pistachios in the cupboard bonus) that's if I manage to get back out of bed after telling a bedtime story to the kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.