What is a CMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fantastvik

Ever faced the problem of diving into the sea of HTML codes just to make small updations in your website?You are a proud owner of a website and you have got loads of contents stored with you which you plan to add every week.
But again it becomes a problem to create new menu links,new html pages and worse even making changes into an existing page.
To solve above problems over the years few exciting content management systems have been launched,which enables to make the creation of a new website a few minutes operation,even updating existing pages do not require knowledge of html tags or any programming.You just have to go to a user friendly editor to make those changes.

batanespaolo

CMS = JOOMLA

I like Joomla as I like all its add-ons, Its also an open source that allows us to do our own modification. :)

what else do we need?

F

fantastvik

Even i like joomla ,there is one small problem that for smaller websites also you have to write lots of programming code to integrate your template with joomla where as zimplit does not demand even a single line of code from you and yes it is also open source and free.

Status
Not open for further replies.