What SEO Tools you are using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whufee

Hi,

I would like to purchase a set of SEO tools for my own SEO studio, any 1. recommendation? I know there are many free tools out there, but just wondering is that worth to buy the 'pro-grade' software, i found one called seo powersuite costs about 200 yoyo. Thanks.:rolleyes:

Regards

Whufee

derekh

I use Traffic Travis for keyword research and linkbuilding. It has a free and pro version but you can try out the pro version for only $5

angelina

Hi,

I am using seo quake and the other good tool is SEO link assistant tools. You can use these tools as they are good and easy to use.

Good luck.

bober

ive recently downloaded the seo quake tool and ever since my internet browsing has slowed down, ALOT. I'm using firefox for mac osx and never really had an issue with my internet speed.

Is this just a coinedence or is seo quake slowing everything? I think it's due to seo quake taking lots of infortmation form every page before i open it..!

nanotriffid

Web CEO is handsdown my favourite tool for tracking linkbacks, keyword rankings, and generating XML sitemaps (I find the keyword research tool a bit iffy though). I also like to use Submiteaze to manage my article submissions and directory submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.