What's on your Google Analytics Dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

Hi guys,
Normally I use statcounter to check out the statistics of my sites. I don't usually login to my GA account but I will using it more regularly in the coming weeks and months.

Just wondering how people have customised the dashboard. Which widgets have you surfaced to your dashboard?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't customised it at all. I suppose that's because I'm usually looking for something specific when I login and what that is changes each time :)

Tom

I'm the same, I usually just login to statcounter to check stats, I hardly ever login to analytics and I've never customised it.

gav240z

Analytics

I'm like Blacknight I am usually looking for something specific and therefore it changes most times I log in.

The only real change I've made to the Dashboard as such is the view of goals. I have some defined goals which show up. However I would almost always dig further (Drill down) to learn more.

Analytics is extremely powerful and can tell you a whole lot about your visitors and where they are coming from and what they are expecting.

Statistics are not worth much without context. I've not used statcounter so can't comment, but if all you are looking at is numbers your not really getting the full picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.