Where are you people located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladimir

All right ,I just joined the forum, and I'm "x-raying" things right now... So, if this has been discussed before (like on any other forum), it's my bad, but, if not, it's never too late to start :)

Where are you guys living?

I am currently living in Wexford, and looking to relocate.

Vladimir

paul

Ninja
@Dave : Munich city. Rosenheimerplatz. I've been living here for almost 3 years. I've never been to Konstanz, what's it like ?

Redfly

@Dave : Munich city. Rosenheimerplatz. I've been living here for almost 3 years. I've never been to Konstanz, what's it like ?

I really like Munich. Been a few times. Konstanz is nice, it's just not a big enough city. It's a student city and really quiet compared to Munich, Hamburg or Stuttgart. I'm moving back to Dublin in August anyway.

And Cork is the THIRD best place in Ireland IMO. The Galway comes second I think.

And Derry....

Cormac

What is Derry like to live and work in?
I forgot to include it while I was searching for Cities to work in a few months back.

Gavin

What is Derry like to live and work in?

It is a class city to live in. It is really a cheap city to live in. You can get a great gaff for approx 100 UK pound a week, pints are 2.20, taxi's aren't clocked so a far is usually between 2.50 - 3.00 to get anywhere in the city.

The downfall is the jobs. There isn't many going in the city and the pay can be very crap. I was earning 11K a year after working for a company for 3 years when in Belfast I could have been earning 18K for the same job and Belfast isn't that expensive to live in.

Cormac

Yeah, I had my doubts about Derry for working in. It seems to be lacking in job oppurtunities. Is Belfast a good spot to work in, do you know? (sorry about all the questions, but I can't see myself living in Dublin in 5 years time)

Gavin

It seems to be lacking in job oppurtunities.

Very much so and when something does come up there is fierce competition for applicants.

There always seems to be something worth applying for in Belfast that can pay decent wages. I suppose it all depends on your career track and how much is on offer.

enzo

North Westh

In Sligo since last summer.

Being travelling to Cork a lot, lovely city, wouldn't mind living there ... if it wasn't for the traffic.

Don't know where i'll be in 6 months ... depends if someone offers me a job in web design or not ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.