Which is more difficult, on page SEO or off page SEO?

Different people love different strategy. Some of them are good at on page and other off page. But for me I like off page method a lot. I think off much link building are much more easy than on page.

We can not say any of the activity is difficult or easy, everyone has their own choice my personal opinion is on page needs more focus or a experienced guy as it can not be changed more frequently and the other hand off page can be hand over to the freshers or newbies.

we can't say that on page or off-page seo is difficult.some of them are good in off-page and other are in on-page seo. Different people use different strategy according to their knowledge.

According to my way, both on-page SEO or off-page SEO strategy is no more difficult. Because it depends on people workability and capability of processing. So different people use a different strategy for doing on-page or off-page SEO.

For me:

Off-page: link building not as much, but engagement link building it always gives me the scare
On-page: Auditing and suggestion Yes I love it, I leave the coding to our developers

In the future gotta learn web developing.

Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software