Status
Not open for further replies.

riches

Hi all Im just looking for some help on this New to Social Media Im looking for the best free application that checks all my data for example facebook, twitter, wordpress and by application I mean backlinks is there an application that will check all data ie. share of voice share of mentions or do i need ,more then one application. Im using Link Diagnosis but it just checks one site and then theres the free google analytics i like this one but its limited as well any suggestions???

link8r

Hi riches

Slow down a bit maybe? :)

Hi all Im just looking for some help on this New to Social Media Im looking for the best free application that checks all my data for example facebook, twitter, wordpress

Ok, welcome to Social Media. By Data you mean backlinks. I don't rate backlinks from sites like fb or twitter highly. Most fb links are routed via the same app.php or l.php rewrite or module, so its like every fb link to every site has the same shared source... Obviously, as its hard code it's benign but I dont see SEO value.

Did you mean something else? Enlighten me please :)

and by application I mean backlinks is there an application that will check all data ie. share of voice share of mentions or do i need ,more then one application.

Mentions and backlinks aren't the same thing. Check out Conversocial...

Im using Link Diagnosis but it just checks one site and then theres the free google analytics i like this one but its limited as well any suggestions???

Google Analytics is a web metrics app (aka Analytics app). Link Diagnosis is a link analysis tool.

Maybe less coffee?

LisaGreen

Traffic monitor, my data manager, data usage monitor are some several applications and search engines to check your data.

lynsofia

Hi Riches, Please clearly about your topic tools. Website data checker tool and social backlinks checker tool both of different things. If I talk about website backlinks analysis tool that is Google Analytics. It clearly observed your initial backlinks or website errors.
Social Media backlinks checker tools are Hootsuite is the perfect combination that provides details about your links in a brief way. They optimize your backlinks performance for further notify you.

Status
Not open for further replies.