Status
Not open for further replies.

zxn

Exactly. There is no such thing as white hat. Read Googles webmaster guidelines. If you're link building its blackhat.

So, You have to wait for years to somebody - who finds your website (How? :confused:) - will post a link to it... Every other method is BlackHat for Google...:p

mconnors

So, You have to wait for years to somebody - who finds your website (How? :confused:) - will post a link to it... Every other method is BlackHat for Google...:p

SEO is not link building. My sites rank fine on Google straight away without ever having to spam a website or ask for a link. If you want to get the ball rolling, why not try a press release? If your content is good, your incoming links will grow organically. If your content is not good, I don't want to see it in my search results.

piotr

Mr.Google supports white SEO way more
Yes WHS is good for long term but you can do some blast! write some nice arts create PDF do YT video ADd them to onlne share doc websites and BLAST your pdf,arts with embed video. you will goto Top of Google in one week
WHS will wait and white BHS is better when you think about money.

kittykatg5

Great Article, sound advice but you have to agree with this Chris guy, you play by the rules and may get some benefit but the guy next door working his black hat magic get ten times more benefit than you do.

Beno27

I think, as many others have said, it's all about working WITH google instead of trying to second guess and trick them. They'll reward this in the long term.

billycus

Thanks for sharing this blog and it seem that i am so late to read it..but i thinks it may help me for whitehat seo.THX

White hat SEO is legal and is followed as per Google's rules and guidelines.It will not bring the penalty for the site.But if you do black hat SEO it will attract google penalties.

Whitehat SEO is always better and preferable.White hat SEO is based on the rules and regulations made by google and it is acceptable by the google.So applying whitehat SEO technique will not attract google penalty and it will help to increase the website ranking.

Whitehat SEO is better compared to blackhat SEO.Whitehat SEO is the technique which is based on the rules and regulations provided by google and is acceptable by google.Applying this technique will not attract any google penalty.While applying any other blackhat technique can hit the website in a bad way and can even attract google penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.