Wordpress Blog - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Hi Everyone,

I have developed a website for a client, Its a 4 page website at the moment! The client now wants a blog to be added to the site.
Is wordpress the way to go? I would like to keep the site i have created and just add and additional blog to it..
The client just wants a simple blog that he can post comments in, he does not want users of the site to be able to leave comments!

I was thinking of using Wordpress as i would like to keep the same design layout that i have used in the entire site for he blog also.
But i feel after two weeks of looking up Wordpress tutorials on creating Wordpress themes, that i seems like alot of hard work, and i'm getting nowhere with it!

Any ideas or advice greatly appreciated :)

ryanoryan

Hard to give advice, could you post up the link to the existing site and I could give you an idea of how hard to would be to create a similar layout in Wordpress?

link8r

Wordpress is definitely the way to go - its easy, it works, you can set it so that people leave comments

K

Kieran

Post a link and we will have a look hard to tell the difficulty without seeing the original (HTML?) site.

paul

Ninja
Wordpress is flexible... but you might need to get help from a designer. But you can find lots of people out there to work freelance for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.