Status
Not open for further replies.

trickobrien

Wordpress SEO by Yoast

Always used ALL In One or Platinum before,however Its hard not to like the features OF Yoasts plugin

A view of metadata as it will appear in search engines,built in XML sitemap -definitely worth a look

There are a lot of Goodies contained in Yoasts treasure-trove, well worth trying out. Anyone who saw him in action last year in Kilkenny can see he's a passionate industry leader in all things SEO.

Sprouter

Wordpress SEO by Yoast

Always used ALL In One or Platinum before,however Its hard not to like the features OF Yoasts plugin

A view of metadata as it will appear in search engines,built in XML sitemap -definitely worth a look
Yes i like Yoast seo plugin, i find it better than ALL in ONE SEO but that's my opinion

jta001

WordPress SEO by Joost de Valk (Yoast.com)

This is, without a doubt, a huge advance on All-In-One with the inclusion of many other WP plug-ins that have been developed by Joost.

However, I do urge caution, especially for people with a limited understanding of SEO as Joost tells you 'what' but doesn't tell you 'how'; the documentation is from very limited to non-existent (as with most plug-ins).

I'd suggest that you either create a test domain or create a sub-domain; install WordPress, post a few articles and test the plugin before using it on your live site.

To get the best from WordPress SEO, be sure to use the Web Master Tools with Google, Yahoo and Bing and manually submit your sitemap.

I'd be interested to hear how others have found this plug-in.

Cheers,
John :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.