www.safegraffitiremoval.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAA

:D help you with what?

- haven't found prices for your products

- and how do i remove grafitti if I have a mix of colors? buy three of four bottles? :)

StuartC

I like it.. Very good logo and clean design

I dont like the font though, in the top nav and main body.

Change that and your onto a winner

Review of your site

Here are a number of suggestions for you:

I have to say the main font is too small, way too small. I'm on a Mac using FireFox and the fontsize looks like 8pt. And the coloured text is virtually impossible to read.

You might consider changing your Quicklinks - it seems to be duplicated on every page. I don't think it's necessary and it's not good for your rankings - too many links/duplication an all that.

You have a top banner...and another banner! Too many banners imho. Why not have the top banner display slightly differently for each page to show what you want? You're giving up your most important space and in the process forcing me to scroll before I get any real information.

What's MSDS? Just asking the question as it's not immediately apparent.

Also, everything's consistent and then BAM! I get taken to your blog with no way back. This is a little disconcerting.

The Google translation is an excellent addon.

Overall, I think you have the basis for a really good site and I hope the above isn't too harsh.

The very best of luck with it.

learnpipe

I like the site. As above, font is way too small. Personally, I would remove the line Problem: flammable, corrosive, etc. To me, graffiti is the problem NOT the alternative products. Just focus on the key benefit of your product instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.