yahoo seo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Travel4treatments, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Travel4treatments

Travel4treatments New Member

what are the steps to increase the ranking of site in yahoo search engine?

2. Herschel38

Herschel38 New Member

It is essential part of SEO.

3. robertwalker

robertwalker New Member

Aim to rank on Google first, then you surely are on top on yahoo search engine as well. It simply as making your website be seen on the same result page on Google and Yahoo, but believe me, Google matters most.

4. epltd

epltd New Member

totally agree with roberwalker especially in the UK. Here Google has a 90%+ share of the search engien market

5. robert45

robert45 New Member

I opinion about search engine "google" one of the most giant "SE" entire world as well internet market. If you follow proper google white hat seo rules then your site will be good ranking not only google but also every search engine.

6. Stephengeorgee

Stephengeorgee New Member

My best advise to you is optimize your for the visitor not for the search bots.

7. Christy Anne Luke

Christy Anne Luke New Member

No one optimizes for Yahoo search anymore as their results are taken from MSN. If you want to optimize for MSN, then be sure you have a low bounce rate on your site and fantastic site content, both elements are important.

8. Christy Anne Luke

Christy Anne Luke New Member

No one optimizes for Yahoo search anymore as their results are taken from MSN. If you want to optimize for MSN, then be sure you have a low bounce rate on your site and fantastic site content, both elements are important.