Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - and I read it every day and update as appropriate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

3rsales

Hi everybody, Michele suggested ages ago that I post to this forum, so rather than ranting on about what I do at my business, I thought I would let you read for your self the Getting Rich in Ireland series that I am currently writing in Metro Eireann, Ireland's first multicultural newspaper, which is backed by the Irish Times and Dennis O'Brien.

Peter

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Peter

Nice to see you posting at last :)

Michele

Cormac

Welcome aboard Peter. I have to say that Metro do a stand up job, it's a far better read than Herald AM anyway.

Redfly

Welcome Peter. I have just finished reading a load of your articles. Great job. Just got back to Ireland, so I'll have to stat reading. ;) (Newspapers)

ButtermilkJack

Welcome aboard Peter. I have to say that Metro do a stand up job, it's a far better read than Herald AM anyway.
I think Metro Eireann is not the Metro you are possibly thinking about? But I agree :D, Herald AM is a disaster, expecially since the redesign a while back!

yfs1

Thanks for posting that series (especially the foreign national piece as I am one), although I would love to have seen some focus on Getting Rich in Ireland through setting up your own business (Rather then finding the dream job working for someone else)

I think these days that is where the bulk of the opportunity is and Ireland is one of the easiest countries in the world to set up a business (yet has nearly the lowest percentage of entrepeneurs)

Status
Not open for further replies.