Problem Decoding Wordpress Footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTimo

I've recently been working on a wordpress theme which contains some encrypted code in the functions.php file which I think is stopping me from taking some unrelated links out of the footer.

<?php
eval(str_rot13('shapgvba purpx_sbbgre(){$y=\'Gurzr ol <n uers="uggc://jjj.qbangr-pne-sbe-punevgl.pbz/">Qbangr Pne</n>\';$s=qveanzr(__SVYR__).\'/sbbgre.cuc\';$sq=sbcra($s,\'e\');$p=sernq($sq,svyrfvmr($s));spybfr($sq);vs(fgecbf($p,$y)==0){rpub \'Guvf gurzr vf eryrnfrq haqre perngvir pbzzbaf yvprapr, nyy yvaxf va gur sbbgre fubhyq erznva vagnpg\';qvr;}}purpx_sbbgre();'));

eval(str_rot13('shapgvba purpx_urnqre(){vs(!(shapgvba_rkvfgf("purpx_shapgvbaf")&&shapgvba_rkvfgf("purpx_s_sbbgre"))){rpub(\'Guvf gurzr vf eryrnfrq haqre perngvir pbzzbaf yvprapr, nyy yvaxf va gur sbbgre fubhyq erznva vagnpg\');qvr;}}'));

That's the code, any help with this will be much appreciated as I've wasted a good few hours copy and pasting it into numerous decoders I've found online and trying different techniques but with no luck.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps with this problem, my php skills are lacking to say the least. This is my first post but I plan on sticking around, need to start learning this stuff :)

louie

the first line is:
PHP:
function check_footer(){$l=\'Theme by <a href="http://www.donate-car-for-charity.com/">Donate Car</a>\';$f=dirname(__FILE__).\'/footer.php\';$fd=fopen($f,\'r\');$c=fread($fd,file size($f));fclose($fd);if(strpos($c,$l)==0){echo \'This theme is released under creative commons licence, all links in the footer should remain intact\';die;}}check_footer()

and second line:
PHP:
function check_header(){if(!(function_exists("check_functio ns")&&function_exists("check_f_footer"))){echo(\'T his theme is released under creative commons licence, all links in the footer should remain intact\');die;}}()

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Might add in general these footers are there so they can't be removed ( probably license restrictions on the theme use )

Status
Not open for further replies.