Techy stuff in the Jan sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

Has anyone come across any good sales for techy toys?
Cameras, Phones, Monitors, that kind of thing?

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
so far the sales seem to be pretty useless ...

only thing I've seen is a few games going cheap ... for the PC ... but I'm trying to be good :D

Wouldn't really buy anything from the highstreet retailers in terms of hardware for the most part ...

Quite annoying though that Untitled Document is the way it is at the moment :D

they sometimes have good deals on external drives ... when you take into consideration shipping and hastle returning to the other companies

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen anything of interest on any of the Irish sites...

There's a couple of nice combo offers on Amazon (both UK and US) for HD DVDs and other stuff, but even if they had nice hardware they won't ship it here :(

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
so far the irish sales seem pretty woeful ...

That said .. maybe January will bring more interesting offerings

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
Must take a look on Amazon, didn't see anything anywhere else. If anyone one wants anything from them I'll take delivery to my london place and repost if you think the expense is worth it ... and you'd trust me :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Must take a look on Amazon, didn't see anything anywhere else. If anyone one wants anything from them I'll take delivery to my london place and repost if you think the expense is worth it ... and you'd trust me :)
Are you trustworthy? :)

googlebomber76

Has anyone come across any good sales for techy toys?
Cameras, Phones, Monitors, that kind of thing?

I'm not into self promotion but the Motorola V3xx and the LG U830 are now only €99 over at irishmobile.ie

There both good little phones for surfing the net as there HSDPA enabled, i'm not sure about using them as a modem but i've heard it's possible....

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.