Transferring .ie domain to the new Register365...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude

Hello

Has anyone else tried to transfer a domain to the new Register365? I've tried to transfer three domains over the past few weeks. I've faxed them authorisation but the IEDR tell me Register365 haven't forwarded on the authorisation and the domains cannot be transferred until that happens.

I know the solution is to ring them and give out ****, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed a problem like this?

Tom

I had to ring too after waiting a few days without anything happening. I was told to fax their team in the UK and my transfers went though in about two days+ after i did. I was faxing the old Irish number beforehand.

dude

Hi Tom

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I've tried faxing their UK team.

I guess I'll have to ring them and chase them...

[rant]I hate the way so many companies won't do anything until you repeatedly pester them. It shouldn't be like that.[/rant]

dude

Transferring domains is a pain in the hole, i.e. I have to buy the domain and re-enter my details, fax the hosting company, and then wait for the hosting company to fax the IEDR.

I have about 100 domains.

Also, their competitors may be worse, so it's better to stick with the devil you know I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.