Who's playing what and what platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

I'm playing Godfather on Xbox360

I hope to move on to call of Juarez soon.

I wish I was involved in the games industry but I heard that it's mostly in Asia or Silicon Valley. So for now, I'll have to be content with just playing them :D

davidbehan

Playing Fifa 08 on the Wii and Tiger Woods 08 on the 360! Too addictive! :D

3rigena

I wish I was involved in the games industry but I heard that it's mostly in Asia or Silicon Valley. So for now, I'll have to be content with just playing them :D

not quite true. England and Scotland are MASSIVE in the game industry.. there's a biiiig difference between playing games and working as a game developer - I think after a while coding a big release as part of a massive team, you might think fondly of the days when you played godfather at home with the feet up and no deadlines :)

I've been playing some poker and battlefield 2 in-between writing up daft SEO reports for clients. xbox 360 is too flashy for me right now!

3rigena

lol warcraft- you nerd! [edit: or do I mean geek? we are all geeks here.. sheesh!:D]

we all have our vices- I was gonna buy the new enemyterritory quakewars game (its sooooo sexy if you like f.p.s games - check out the demo)

do any of you ladies and gents play chess?

Geoff

i play chess occasionally with my son, I think it's a good game to stimulate the brain. Although mostly he plays PS2 and I play xbox.

On special occasions I crack out my Starwars Chess set to play with him :D

Tom

Haven't played any recent titles but I just played and completed Killzone on the PS2, after it lying around untouched for two years. Can't think of anything coming out on the PC that really excites me.

TheMenace

lol warcraft- you nerd!

What I meant to say is that I play Warcraft between my daily steroid induced bodybuilding session and my Aikido class. So shut up. *runs off to cry in the corner*

Am also thinking of buying Killzone for the PSP.

Cormac

I haven't had a console since the Sega Mastersystem 2 and I'd say the last game I played was Pro Evo when I was at college.

EdenWeb

Mostly...

BF 2142 (all the time)
Medal of Honour Airbourne (Too console-like but ok)
Stalker (crashes Vista too much)
Oblivion (too little)
and a few other RTS games (now and again)
Ghost Recon 2
Rome Total War

I like my games :)

georgiecasey

Used to play loads of chess when I was young. Great game until you hit a brick wall where you can only improve by studying old games which is shocking boring.

pro ev in college was class as well, between that and poker the amount of time wasted!

3rigena

anyone up for some chess on redhotpawn.com? It's turn based and a lovely site... nsixsixsix is my username if anyone fancies a challenge.. I am crap by the way - my ranking is about 1350-1550 depending on what week it is.

"white pawn takes blacknight" :)

Geoff

anyone up for some chess on redhotpawn.com? It's turn based and a lovely site... nsixsixsix is my username if anyone fancies a challenge.. I am crap by the way - my ranking is about 1350-1550 depending on what week it is.

"white pawn takes blacknight" :)

Lol redhotpawn... When I was a kid I had battlechess on the pc. Now that was cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.