Accessibility & Design Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

Hi chaps,
A friend who works within a Project Management role within a large company is seeking a consultant to advise on their web presence. I have put forward one or two names to her but I am looking for some further alternatives.

Can anyone recommend a decent consultant/ consultancy firm who are experts in website accessibility & design?

I don't know much more about the brief so apologies if the info I have is bare.

Cheers.

Geoff

Hi chaps,
A friend who works within a Project Management role within a large company is seeking a consultant to advise on their web presence. I have put forward one or two names to her but I am looking for some further alternatives.

Can anyone recommend a decent consultant/ consultancy firm who are experts in website accessibility & design?

Cheers.

Hi Cormac, I have used a guy who is pretty good. Despite the email address, he produces a very professional and comprehensive report. His wife runs Chilli pepper marketing.

nickpap@eircom.net

Some sites can look rubbish and not be useable and other sites can look great, but not be useable either. :D

If you are interested just email him and tell him Geoff sent you, he knows me well. If you need his number send me a PM and I can put you in touch.

G

Redfly

Hi chaps,

Cheers.

Have you looked at the guys at iQContent? They did the new Vodafone site (although the did put the login box below the fold for me... grrrr)

Cormac

Cheers guys, IQ are one of the three which I recommended a few days ago.

Dave, vodafone.ie?
The login box is visible above the fold on my end.

Redfly

Cheers guys, IQ are one of the three which I recommended a few days ago.

Dave, vodafone.ie?
The login box is visible above the fold on my end.

My screen size is slightly lower than most, plus the assortment of toolbars installed doesn't help. It's only slight but I prefer my login boxes to be as north as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.