Any Irish webmasters get a Google XMAS gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenWeb

Several years ago I received a pressie from them. It was a wooden Jenga game with their logo. I was spending a lot on books but not enough for a digital photo frame :(

EdenWeb

Several years ago I received a pressie from them. It was a wooden Jenga game with their logo. I was spending a lot on books but not enough for a digital photo frame :(

Holy crap. I completely mis-read all of that. It was AMAZON i got the pressie from.

Busarus

I got one last year as a adsense publisher not an advertiser

a little zip up pouch with a memorystick, and various bits and bobs for a laptop - usefull

Redfly

Not bad, but he's pretty high profile. Tha amount of signups they are going to get as a result of Jeremys .... gloating ;)

Cormac, are you with azoogle?

Gavin

Yeah I would say he has been the cause for a lot of signups including me.

I have been a member for about a year but its only now that I am starting to put them to the test.

Liam Cahill

Does this count?

Just reading Shawns blog, he got one already:

Google Christmas Present

Has any of you Irish webmasters ever received a gift from Google in the previous years?

Does this count? I got an email from them the other day saying they'd gone though their records for 2005 and I hadn't cashed one of their cheques. They're now going to send me a replacement. At the rate the dollar is falling, I reckon I might be able to spring for a packet of Rollo or something...:rolleyes:

Redfly

I switched over to EFT in Feb 2005 if I remember correctly where I was at the time ;)

That was a good day. I hate checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.