Status
Not open for further replies.

andywozhere

I've read a little about "bleeding pagerank" in a few articles and I was wondering if I should add a "nofollow" attribute to links from my directory on www.dublinbynumbers.com? I do check the sites listed to try and make sure they are not spam and that they provide a service in Dublin, so I'm unsure if a "nofollow" is appropriate (I'm inclined to think it is probably unnecessary)? Your collective wisdom would be much appreciated!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If you set your links to be "nofollow" then that would render your directory pretty useless in terms of SEO for the site owners

andywozhere

If you set your links to be "nofollow" then that would render your directory pretty useless in terms of SEO for the site owners

While I'm happy to make the directory useful on terms of SEO for those listed, I was just wondering if it might adversely affect my PR because I have so many links? I am inclined to leave it as it is is, but thought I'd ask the experts!

Paul: Yes I think I might add a nofollow to those links... and before anyone mentions it I know that they have the same title tag (to be rectified soon)!

andywozhere

Still can't see the problem... but if anyone else can see a problem with the search box blocking interfering with navigation, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know so I can fix it. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.