Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Carlow Business Directory:: Find Businesses In Carlow

Searchable directory of businesses in Carlow (town and county)

It's new, so there aren't that many listings as yet ie. I've been adding them myself for the moment, so please feel free to submit relevant Carlow sites

More of an announcement than a request for reviews, but if anyone has any feedback feel free :)

alias

Hey blacknight,

I have a bit of constructive feedback for you... personally I would lose the top horizontally tiled graphic. http://carlow.biz/templates/carlowbiz/img/body-bg.png. I really think it would look much better without it! Up to you of course. Maybe try it without it. Or expand the nav horizontally from left to right with the buttons centred in it. Just an idea.

:)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, thanks for the feedback :)

I'm also toying with the idea of offering a mobile version of the site as I also own the .mobi

GaelicWebDesign

SEO issue on your website

I have taken a quick look at your website and noticed that you built the website by using eSyndiCat Web Directory Software. The eSyndiCat software is suppose to be SEO ready so I was surprised to see that your website is missing some of the critical Meta Tags required to make it fully search engine friendly.

For your website to be found by people using search engines like Google you will need to improve that SEO. Both on the page SEO features and off the page SEO features.

On the Blog section of my website there is some SEO information and tips, Please note I am in the process of updating the Gaelic Web Design website so within the next 2 week there will be a lot more information in the SEO section.

Regards

Niall

Comment by "Gaelic Web Design"

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I have taken a quick look at your website and noticed that you built the website by using eSyndiCat Web Directory Software. The eSyndiCat software is suppose to be SEO ready so I was surprised to see that your website is missing some of the critical Meta Tags required to make it fully search engine friendly.

Such as?

For your website to be found by people using search engines like Google you will need to improve that SEO. Both on the page SEO features and off the page SEO features.

Explain.

On the Blog section of my website there is some SEO information and tips, Please note I am in the process of updating the Gaelic Web Design website so within the next 2 week there will be a lot more information in the SEO section.

So you want me to read a section of your website that currently exists or a section that you are going to create?

Comment by "Gaelic Web Design"
huh??

link8r

Regards

Niall

Hey Niall - did you do your SEO course at the same place you did your Social media for business training?

What miracle tags is BK missing - given that many are made up and most are not supported/dont count?

Smells like spam to me BK

Status
Not open for further replies.