Give this site a logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Right.. The previous logo no longer fits with the domain or the forum's theme, so it had to go..
The one I got earlier today was pretty bad, so it's not suitable.

Any of you lot talented enough to put something together?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I like the code concept in the background, though I'm not sure about the rest of it .. Nice try though :)

Cormac

I have a feeling that you'll be able to pick up a 'freebie' based on your boards reputation. It's worth a shot anyway.

EdenWeb

Ok, here's my effort. Best of luck with the comp.
The grey background is the bg color of the forum. Not sure of size restrictions?
Peter

ph3n0m

peter have to say the last one on the right is my personal fav - the "web" code in the background is subtle and does not take away from the main text of the logo

figment

Ok, here's my effort. Best of luck with the comp.
The grey background is the bg color of the forum. Not sure of size restrictions?
Peter

Very nice Peter. Middle one for me. 1s and 0s are a little to cliché for my tastes and redundant as the message is already stated with the button image.

EdenWeb

Thanks Figment.
Yeah - I don't think the 1 and 0 are even relevant anymore.

If anyone can do 3d work then they might be able to improve my Keyboard a little as I just drew it in Fireworks.
Peter

rsynnott

Thanks Figment.
Yeah - I don't think the 1 and 0 are even relevant anymore.

If anyone can do 3d work then they might be able to improve my Keyboard a little as I just drew it in Fireworks.
Peter

MODERN COMPUTERS ARE POWERED ENTIRELY BY 2s.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Since there are no other entries Peter's logo wins :)

Peter - we need to argue about details

EdenWeb

Hey cool - thanks. See - these are the only awards that matter :eek: Give me a bell later and we'll talk pixels.

Status
Not open for further replies.