Status
Not open for further replies.

gav240z

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this forum and decided to join. I have been in Ireland for about 3 nearly 4 months and was previously working for a large Australian Internet Services company.

My primary role was in Pay Per Click management and Search Engine Optimisation campaigns.

I'm tending to move more towards web design and CSS / XHTML these days. I feel that SEO is overloaded with gimmocks and other rubbish that confuse business owners and web masters alike.

I also have experience with various web analytics tools (primarily Google Analytics).

I have spent a fair amount of time with various CMS systems and I have used Joomla extensively, Drupal (a little), Wordpress extensively and I'm looking into Expression Engine at the moment.

I'm a huge fan of Open Source Software and I love Ubuntu Linux and would like to use it more.

I am hoping to learn more from you guys and also share my knowledge with you.

Just figured I'd say hello :).

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Welcome to the forum gav240z :)

Just dumped Ubuntu onto a machine I bought the other day :)

I'm now for some silly reason vnc'd to the machine and am using that for casual browsing ... keeping my main work / desktop clear of distractions :D (it makes sense in my head for some reason)

Adulu

Welcome to the forum

Geoff

Hi Gav,

Welcome to the forum, I am an Aussie living here nearly 7 years now. Time flies but it's all good.

G.

gav240z

Thanks for the welcome.

Thank you for the welcome, its good to see you have a nice little community going here. :)

vijay

First of all wel come to the forum i ur above definition shows that u have so much of knowledge and experience in the It field.SO i think u r definitely going to get more success in life and may god bless u.

Status
Not open for further replies.