Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenM

I've used LetsHost.ie for a number of years without any major issues, however over the past week or so their live help seems to be closed, and no responces via their ticket system. It seems a little strange, and given the fact I need to move a hosting account before I am forced to pay an extra year, I want to transfer it to an account I have with LetsHost.

Would it be that they are just taking an extended Easter Holiday or perhaps is there another reason for their continued downtime/delay on support?

n3tFl0w

I hope its not another reason... I've used them for a long time too and only really ever had one issue. Try phoning them I suppose...

on a side note and slightly related does anyone know anything about letshost? When I submit tickets they're only ever closed by 2 people... Is that all they have?

hosting365

Have heard similar stories recently from some customers moving to us. It's hard to be such a small operation and offer below cost selling.

RedCardinal

I've used LetsHost.ie for a number of years without any major issues, however over the past week or so their live help seems to be closed, and no responces via their ticket system. It seems a little strange, and given the fact I need to move a hosting account before I am forced to pay an extra year, I want to transfer it to an account I have with LetsHost.

Would it be that they are just taking an extended Easter Holiday or perhaps is there another reason for their continued downtime/delay on support?

I've always found them to be great - always helpful when I register some new exotic .ie

But have to agree that hosting has got to be a very tough business these days unless you scale very well (and quickly).

Try calling them - they always answer whenever I've done so.

Letshost

Hello StephenM,

Support requests can be sent to support@letshost.ie or via our online support system. You can also make support calls to our lo-call number or use our Live Chat system during business hours. There is no expensive call charges for calling our support department.

Our email support desk was open all through the Easter break. If you could please PM me a ticket reference, I will look in to why you did not receive a reply (all tickets are responded to, usually within the hour)

We encourage anyone to contact us via our website or by phone with any queries and we'd be glad to help.

We'll be glad to help you migrate your existing hosting account on to your current LetsHost account.

LetsHost

StephenM

Well the issue has been resolved. I'm quite happy and no need to run off to the competition!

Thanks for the assistance.

StephenM

Well if I needed an urgent reply I would have contacted them a second time, and by phone. It wasn't time critical as I was not ready to use what I required.

Lucky

lets host support service

Oh I dunno, ....:confused::(I;m really having an awful time just trying to remove a serious trojan from a site hosted with them. its taken since yesterday with ticket submission tennis ball that takes beyond an hour for a reply and between one thing and another, and so on... and all of today aswell. They seem professional enough but if they are that understaffed whats the piont in being relaxed that if a problem such as my one arises., Its taking forever to sort out and I really hate leaving a client in a panic. I mean its quite clear that two of my ticket submissions were not even read properly. So half the time the ticket submissions are a waste of my time. Its near close of business again, and I am praying that the account has been reset. Will have a look no, for the 15th time to see if its sorted. oh God.

:(

Lucky

oh god just checked and problem still there since yesterday. so maybe tommorow? eh , so that Tuesday, Wednesday, THursday with a malware problem. when its sortable with a reset. TOo much.

Lucky

just sorted. on way to clean site again... but still. that all felt a bit like mentally delivering a baby.:eek:

Peter McC

From my experience I've found Letshost support to be very helpful. I had galleries installed on a couple of websites by a contractor and they were both hacked by some twat. Letshost made every effort to find the problems, highlight the problems (for future reference) and make changes to settings etc.

Byron

Yes they are so very good with helping out. Had a client totally f**ked over by some well established planks (not a 365 concern, ironically!!). They really helped the changeover and their service was far better in comparison (the website loaded twice as fast, backed up regularly), etc.

The best bet is, if it's an emergency, they will answer your support tickets on that status within an hour normally, if it's working hours, do call up.

It seems like their is at least 4 working there now, sometimes the smaller the team, the less the bureaucracy. Certainly I would recommend either Letshost or Blacknight (from what I've heard, but I haven't had a client yet who would warrant a move over).

(P.S. they were changing over a lot of their servers around that time last year, maybe that had an influence, mind you I wouldn't wait two days, I'd just ring up after about 12 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.