QuadraCentifiable SEO Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

searchmasters

Hi All

I am part of a New Zealand Search Engine Optimisation competition for the phrase "QuadraCentifiable", and would love some help to stay at the top. I am currently ranked top on Google.co.nz for the phrase.

The competition has as its aim to publicise Search Engine Optimisation companies in New Zealand.

Part of ranking well is the contacts that you have in the industry, and how good you are at being able to get inbound links from those contacts.

I train web developers around New Zealand, and my SearchMasters.co.nz website ranks top for SEO related phrases. A number of developers that I have helped have linked to me from their high ranking websites, and I have been able to rank top at the early stages of the competition with very few incoming links.

My new definition of the phrase QuadraCentifiable 4 (Quad) x 100 (Centi) therefore = Many times/Well certified for being able to provide Search Engine Optimisation services.

If you would like to help me by linking to my nzseochallenge.co.nz website - your help would be appreciated.

If you are interested in receiving a backlink, you can post on my searchmasters.co.nz/articles/quadracentifiable/ post, and I will approve it to use followed links using the link text that you would like.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.