Recommended places for business lunches in Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
I need to meet a few people on Friday and Saturday coming in Dublin, and I was wonder if anyone had some recommendations for good places to meet potential clients. It would be nice to have free WiFi access and somewhere a bit more upmarket.

I'm looking for recommendations for both central and north Dublin.

Thanks !

p

Gavin

The Morrison is nice, located on the Northside Quays 1 minute from Temple Bar. Not sure if they have open WiFi though.

Another would be The Gresham on O'Connell Street, very plush.

paul

Ninja
Cheers for the suggestions lads, I guess most of the central hotels are safe enough anyway (as long as I don't get lost) !

Trojan

The Morrison is nice, located on the Northside Quays 1 minute from Temple Bar. Not sure if they have open WiFi though.

I can recommend the Morrison, they certainly do have free wifi. It's best down in the foyer section, down the stairs near the main (side) door, but it does actually work throughout the entire public area. Can be slow at times but one tab at a time and be patient :) Allows smtp.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
unforutnately my experience with dublin = being there every once in a while ... and by that I mean once a year passing through to the airport ...

if it was galway I'd recommend any of the hotels as likely candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.