Register365.com no longer supported!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHost

Hi,

So I go to register a .ie on register365.com and notice the process has changed. I searched for the domain and it was available and was registering as a discretionary BUT it went straight to the payment page with none of the usual .ie details requested at all! I mean no (discretionary/registered company/sole trader/ltd company/etc...) NOTHING!

So i make the payment and decide to email the claim details to support@register365.com stating the above and that my registration is a discretionary one and gave my connection to the domain, etc..

Here is my reply i got from noc@register365.com for some reason:
Hi Alan,
we are sorry, but we no longer support Register365 products. Please note that from 28th of May, Register365 has become part of Namesco Limited Ireland. As a result of this acquisition, all support for customers of Register365 (shared hosting plans, domains, SpamTitan, SSL certificates) will be provided by Namesco Limited Ireland. Hosting365 Customer Service Centre will not be supporting these customers as all the tools used for support previously have been passed over to Namesco Limited.

Please go to http://care.register365.com
if you require assistance with your Register365 products.

I reply back:

[SIZE=-1]Eh? So i cant register a domain through register365.com? Please clarify what this means as ive already paid for the domain!

they said:

[/SIZE]
Hi Alan,

it simply means that you should send your question to:

support@register365.com

rather than us.

CURRENTLY, We have nothing in common with IEDR'S API. :confused:

I reply back:

[SIZE=-1]Ok were going in circles with this.
I initially sent the email to support@hosting365.com! It must have been
routed to noc@ on your end as the reply is from noc@ not support@.

My domain is still not registered. Who do i contact regarding this?[/SIZE]

I have heard nothing since!

Ok so i know what you're thinking "that cleared up my query right?" NO the domain is still available to register and still no email to say what the story is with my registration and if it is being processed or what the hell is going on!?

Great service eh! So apparantly you cant Register a domain on Register365.com any more?! Really have gone to the dogs and they have now lost a loooong time customer...
Alan[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Did you email register365.com OR hosting365.com ?

Sorry, but I've read your post a couple of times and it's not clear which one you were in contact with

MediaHost

Ahh i see what has happened now appologies. Register365.com support is in my email client as "Register365.com Support" <support@hosting365.com>". Thought replies were coming from Register365/Namesco saying they werent supporting Register365?! :confused:

Sorry H365 NOC guys for the mixup..

THe problem still remains though.. There woulndt have been a mixup if the register365 process included the .ie requirements/selection as i wouldnt have to follow up with an email..

Status
Not open for further replies.