Status
Not open for further replies.

paulocon

addoc,

sorry - 1k unique users per day which is translating itself into 5-10k page impressions per day but growing pretty steadily.

I have space for a leaderboard at the top and one other ad down the right hand banner. I definitely don't want to have a load of ads on the site..

As regards expectations - I don't really have any. I have AdSense on some other sites and it is doing nicely but this website is more suitable for CPM but rates are very low on AdBrite etc...

Redfly

addoc,

sorry - 1k unique users per day which is translating itself into 5-10k page impressions per day but growing pretty steadily.

I have space for a leaderboard at the top and one other ad down the right hand banner. I definitely don't want to have a load of ads on the site..

As regards expectations - I don't really have any. I have AdSense on some other sites and it is doing nicely but this website is more suitable for CPM but rates are very low on AdBrite etc...

Paul, with all due respect, 1k uniques a day is not suitable for CPM.

20k Uniques with a few million pageviews a month is. I'd stick with adsense ot chitika for now. Alternatively, don't use any advertising and build up your traffic more.

paulocon

cheers redfly,

much appreciated and thanks for the honest - exactly what I was looking for.

Wasn't sure if 250-300k PIPM would warrant CPM or not so I'll sit and wait and concentrate on building up the community and traffic levels.

Thanks again all for the great advice..

Remo

can I ask is the site a ".ie" ? You say you have built up quite a big community. Is this through a forum? And is that where the majority of traffic is coming from.

The reason I ask is in a previous life I used to place campaigns on digital photography sites and we could just never find enough traffic. High paying CPMs

Status
Not open for further replies.