Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

I barely visit the website... so games are out...

garycocs

Scrabulous was a classic, some word thing now isnt bad, really wanna get into the facebook dev but it's the time thing again :D

n3tFl0w

Don't bother with Facebook myself. Already have too many other websites to visit!

I don't see the point in facebook, but then again, with about a billion users I must be the only one.

Acejack

Yes, I do!
They are enjoyable for me when I'm bored and don't have much to do at home, but I don't have much free time, anyways it's a good way to get relaxed sometimes. :D

link8r

Most of the games I did try took too long, i.e. you only had 5 moves a day and they were pyramid based - you got more points for signing up your friends etc

sophielc

I played a few games, mostly the ones where you get something out of, like points to win rewards (which I never got to by the way); I think Facebook is ok for connecting with friends and family but potentially a big time waster (please stop poking me, it hurts!)

Gene2009

Facebook games.. Do they really exist..? Well, I haven't heard anyone sharing the fun about facebook games.. Maybe because facebook was not intended for games..

NuMero

I used to play Facebook Mafia game,but it became really boring.Recently checked on my monetary balance over there and I've got something like $50 bil:D, just enough to sort out the whole Irish Economy. I ca not spend it though:eek:

carmt23

I joined facebook just because of its fun applications. Im into mafia wars and farmville right now. Man Im so hooked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.