Status
Not open for further replies.

seethefeelings

I need a programmer who can create a forum on my pre-exisiting website SeeThefeelings The forum should allow user to create user names and passwords, if a member of the site has forgotten their user name and/or password they can simply enter there email address and be notified via email. I should have the ability to delete inappropriate threads and members who are not following the terms of use. I want the forum to be a part of my site, following the same layout and menu bar, I do not want a third party forum or something that takes users to another page. I can supply you with the psd file and/or html file.

babyboy808

Why not use an existing forum like vbulletin/phpbb etc as these have been extensively tested and are secure? It will cost you less in money and headaches.

Wild Thing

Would second that with phpbb or vbulletin. Will your forum generate much traffic? A forum is not really a money generating venture unless you get lots of traffic and you can sell advertising space. People are used to the above mentioned forums and know how to find their way around them, posting topics and replies etc. Most Content Management Systems have forum modules that keep the look and feel of the main website, which might be worth considering. PM me and I will send you a demo link I have been working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.