Status
Not open for further replies.

whufee

Hi fellows

I'm new to SEO world, just got this job (seo) after graduation, I'm trying to help my company to get better ranking on Google, after 2 months hard work, we got over 40 keywords listed on Google's first page. However, the backlinks are very few, only 182. I think that's why we only got PR 3 in google ranking. So can anyone tell me what is the best way to get quality backlinks to my website, my company is based in Dublin, we build new houses across the country as well as in UK and we also have few big office blocks in city centre for letting. Thanks very much for your advice. :eek:

Regards
Whufee[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

blackcat

First of all make sure that your content is helpful, fresh and unique. If you don't have a relevant content the visitors will leave your website in a few seconds, while the goal is not only to attract them to the site, but make them stay, even come back and eventually spread the word around :)
You can increase your traffic by making your site seo friendly (on page optimization) and then build strong and relevant backlinks to it it (off page).
You can find a lot of helpful articles, forums on the net, just google them.
But in a few words:

On page:
Build a keyword-rich content.
Use keywords in the title tags of the pages (each page has to have its own unique title).
Use proper header elements.
Optimize your internal links.
Use alt tag for images, because search engine bots can't crawl images.
Create site maps.

Off page:
Use various link building strategies like subscribe to web directories, social bookmarking and networking sites, write articles, post on forums and blogs where you can leave a link in your signature.
The higher pr a site pointing to yours has, the better.
Do not completely avoid the no-follow links, because not only they can bring traffic, but they look quite natural for the search engines. Having only do-follow links your site will look suspicious...
Avoid instead links from and linking to sites with bad reputation or good sites gone bad, because you could be penalized by the search engines or even banned.
Try not to build too many links in a short period of time; this will look suspicious as well.

And a last thought: patience and hard work are essential. Don't use black hat seo techniques to achieve your goals, for the long term it doesn't worth the risk.

blackcat

You're welcome whufee. Hope you did find some helpful information in my post. Anyway, as I said, google is a great source of information.
Good luck with your optimization and link building campaign :p

glenbolton85

I think there are two main points that must be kept in mind for perfect web design:

1. The home page is very important for a website, Generally it is the very first page that an online visitor explores. If he feels the site will cater the necessary information/ services that he is looking, he will surely be interested to go through the whole site. A web designer should be fully aware of the purpose of launching the site. As you design the home page of your site, be careful about designing the layout. Maintaining balance in web designing is essentially necessary. The style and color of the websites need to be chosen carefully before designing it.

2. Too much of unnecessary graphics can cause irritation to a visitor. Too many graphics may also slow down the download time of the site and a visitor may grow impatient. Try to add relevant photos that help to get clear picture of the products or the services offered.

Hi fellows
I'm trying to help my company to get better ranking on Google, after 2 months hard work, we got over 40 keywords listed on Google's first page.
Whufee[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Good work Whufee and congratulations on your new job.

Is it just SEO you are working on or general marketing? I can help you gain self backlinks from some interesting channels if you are involved in the creative side of promoting your business too?

skbcabey

You should use article marketing mix with web 2.0 sites. This way you will have more control over the content surrounding your link/'s. A link from a relevant article means a link from a relevant page. After you post that article, then you point links to that article also and on an on. hope this heps

R

rasha magdi

First of all make sure that your content is helpful, fresh and unique. If you don't have a relevant content the visitors will leave your website in a few seconds, while
شركة نقل عفش بالرياضthe goal is not only to attract them to the site, but make them stay, even come back and eventually spread the word around :)
You can increase your traffic by making your site seo friendly (on page optimization) and then build strong شركه تنظيف منازل بالرياضand relevant backlinks to it it (off page).
You canتنظيف شقق find a lot of helpful articles, forums on the net, just google them.
But in a few words:
On page:
Build a keyword-rich content.
Use keywords in the title tags of the pages (each page has to have its own unique title).
Use proper header elements.
Optimize شركة تنظيفyour internal links.
Use alt tag for images, because search engine bots can't crawl images.
Create site maps.

Off page:
Use various link building strategies like subscribe to web directories, social bookmarking and networking sites, write articles, post on forums and blogs where you can leave a link in your signature.
The higher pr a site pointing to yours has, the better.
Do not مكافحة البقcompletely avoid the no-follow links, because not only they can bring traffic, but they look quite natural for the search engines. Having only do-follow links your site will look suspicious...
Avoid instead links from and linking to sites with bad reputation or good sites gone bad, because مكافحة البق المنزلي
you could be penalized by the search engines or even banned.
Try not to buildمبيد حشرى للصراصير too many links in a short period of time; this will look suspicious as well.

And a last thought: patience and hard work are essential. Don't use black hat seo techniques to achieve your goals, for the long term it doesn't worth the risk.

great, thanks for these amazing tips

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.