Status
Not open for further replies.

moik

How to make PRM for new real estate site!? I need to attract real estate agencies to add their properties in my site!

Drang3d

Moik

You need to think about this. Why would real estate agencies put their porperties on your site opposed to the millions of real estate sites out there. If this is a new site you'll have little or no traffic, which is no incentive. You will have to offer to do it for free, if you want to get them. Even at that , you might have to put them up yourself. Also they are going to want to know what keywords you rank for? i.e. if I'm selling australian property, I'd look to put my properties that ranks for "Australia Property". Focus on the SEO of the site, so you have something to offer. Look for property forums, where you can market the site. DON'T SPAM the forums, but maybe higher some forum posters to offer advice on properties with a link to your site in the sig. Look into article marketing for the site also, it will give you an authority impression on the real estate industry. Offer high authroity property related sites , free editorials, including a link to your site. Get your site reviewed by property bloggers. Try to partner with local press media providing articles on the property market. Locate your unique selling points and exploit them.

Depending on your industry, some overseas property sites, offer xml feeds of properties which you could use, some charge though

moik

Moik

You need to think about this. Why would real estate agencies put their porperties on your site opposed to the millions of real estate sites out there. If this is a new site you'll have little or no traffic, which is no incentive. You will have to offer to do it for free, if you want to get them. Even at that , you might have to put them up yourself. Also they are going to want to know what keywords you rank for? i.e. if I'm selling australian property, I'd look to put my properties that ranks for "Australia Property". Focus on the SEO of the site, so you have something to offer. Look for property forums, where you can market the site. DON'T SPAM the forums, but maybe higher some forum posters to offer advice on properties with a link to your site in the sig. Look into article marketing for the site also, it will give you an authority impression on the real estate industry. Offer high authroity property related sites , free editorials, including a link to your site. Get your site reviewed by property bloggers. Try to partner with local press media providing articles on the property market. Locate your unique selling points and exploit them.

Depending on your industry, some overseas property sites, offer xml feeds of properties which you could use, some charge though

Thanks! You helped me a lot! I just wanna know something more aout xml feeds, how can I offer that to my customer, how much does it cost to me to realize that, and how much it will takes from customer, can you give me some examples!?
Thanks!

Drang3d

Moik

Here is an example of an rss/xml feed: Property Net Spain Daily property update . You would design your xml feed based on the structure of your property database, i.e. address fields, price, etc. The agents would create an rss feed from their site mapping their properties structure to yours. You'd then just import their xml feed. It saves them putting up each individual property. As for the price of developing this, its hard to say, its depends on what your developer is charging and what your sites are developed in. Failing this, there is software out there which will allow you to pull down whole property sites and format it in an excel file. Then just import the excel file into your database backend. Don't use this option unless you have permission from the sites owner to do this. This software is not expensive less than €100. This option will give you the url of the property images but they will remain hosted on the agents server.

Status
Not open for further replies.