Status
Not open for further replies.

nanotriffid

You can check out the product feature here: SEO Software by Web CEO :: Search Engine Optimization Software / Complete SEO Toolkit for Website Optimization, Promotion and Maintenance

My 3 favourite things that the programme does is keyword ranking reports for multiple search engines, linkback text analysis and sitemap generation. The free version should give you an overall idea of what the software does. The weakpoints I found in the software are the keyword research tool and the fact that there is no function to check for broken links. (I do those using Google tools - where would we be without google!)

nanotriffid

WebCEO has a whole bunch of functions built into it as you can see on the website: SEO Software by Web CEO: Easy and Result-Oriented Search Engine Optimization Software

The most useful ones to me are:
- Keyword ranking check across multiple search engines
- linkback checker (Lets you see know only what websites are linking to you and with which text but also which search engines are picking up these linkbacks. E.G.: google migh only pick up 5 linkbacks but yahoo might pick 30)
- xml sitemap generator

Joylin

Why Links Are Important?

Probably the word that associates best with Web is “links”.That is what hypertext is all about – you link to pages you like and get linked by pages that like your site. Actually, the Web is woven out of interconnected pages and spiders follow the links,when indexing the Web. If not many sites link to you, then it might take ages for search engines to find your site and even if they find you, it is unlikely that you will have high rankings because the quality and quantity of links is part of the algorithms of search engines for calculating relevancy.

ChrisD

Useful SEO Tools

FireBug Plugin for Firefox - It'll change your world

A subscription to SEOMOZ

Good solid original SEO Copy!

:cool:

e-commerce

Lots of SW out there SEOMOZ etc. if you want to pay for it, but remember offsite is 90%+ for competitive keywords (LINKS LINKS LINKS - varied high quality etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.